Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(2): Inheritance(Inheritance Cycle Series #4) by Christopher Paolini

Hi everyone,
I really really really can not wait til this book comes out. I love this series and it is the last one in it. I am so excited but I hate that I have to wait til November. =]

For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anitcipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.

  • Title: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini 

  • Pub. Date: November 2011

  • Publisher: Random House Children's Books

  • Format: Hardcover , 800pp 



  • Cover Image Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.
    Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.
    The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaƫsia? And if so, at what cost?
    This is the much-anticipated, astonishing conclusion to the worldwide bestselling Inheritance cycle.




    Links to Preorder/Check it out:
    Barnes and Noble
    Goodreads

    Anyone else waiting for this one? I really can't wait. I also love the cover by the way. Let me know what you are waiting for this Wednesday in the comments.

    Til next time,

    Happy Reading.


    -Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer

    1 comment:

    1. I cannot wait for this! I got my Dad to read the first three and he is just as excited for the last book as I am. Great pick!

      My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-unbecoming-of-mara.html

      ReplyDelete