Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox(2)


Hi everyone,

Here is my second In My Mailbox post. My cooling fan was running on my computer and it messed with the sound and I didn't feel like recording it all over again so I apologize about that. You can still here okay some parts, just turn up your volume, in others you can't.  But that is okay, I was talking to much and mumbling anyway.

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature/meme/video hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Anyway without futher ado. Here it is.




Books I talked about:

  by George R.R. Martin
 by Veronica Roth
 by Veronica Roth
 by Jay Asher
 by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
 by Joel M Andre
by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee(Comes out September 13th 2011)
Blogs I talked about:
Angela @ Reading Angel

Thanks for watching and thanks for following my blog.

Let me know what you got in your mailbox in the comments.

Til next time

Happy Reading. =]

-Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the swag! Thanks for participating, it was fun!
    Lots of awesome books you got! Enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete