Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Book Memoirs

Hello Bloggers,

I just found one of the most awesome blogs. I have been hooked and have been watching there videos. It is run by Kate and Elle. You can tell that they both love books and care for them immensely. They both have Kindles I think. Even though I have a Nook I don't mind it at all. Elle does videos of what is in her mailbox and shares all the books she gets in her mailbox within the month. They are both so unique and interesting. I love their blogs and their reviews. Plus they are funny at times, especially when Elle is yelling at her cats to be quiet and when Kate talks to much. =] This is what makes them so special and awesome. So I definitely go recommend you go check them out. They are located at the Book Memoirs site. Right now they have a Guest Blogger week and are giving away some books. Oh also did I mention they also do a lot of giveaways. =]

Until next time,

Happy Reading. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment