Friday, March 29, 2013

Follow Friday(35)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's Question is:
 
Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?
  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)
Spoiler Alert
 
Okay this will have spoilers if you didn't read this one.
 
 
 
 
My first thought for this question was this book. I think you all know what scene I am talking about.
The death of Dumbledore. This was one of the most shocking scenes to me when I first read it. I couldn't believe that J.K. Rowling would kill Dumbledore. I was in a chair at the time when I was reading this scene and I literally dropped to the floor in shock. I really couldn't believe it. I didn't cry but I do think I got emotional. Then later when they had his funeral, I just couldn't stand it. This was one of the most emotional books I have read. I really need to reread all the Harry Potter's sometime. It is on my list of things to do.

Let me know in the comments what your most emotional read is. =]
 
P.S.

CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.
 

Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]


Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]

 
-Michael

8 comments:

  1. OMgosh I know! that was so sudden when I first read it.

    old follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely! A lot of the Harry Potter books got reactions from me!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I remember being shocked and angry when Dumbledore died, but surprisingly I didn't cry. I did cry when he comes back in DH though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a lot of people mentioning harry potter today! Not having read them I didn't realize how emotional the books were.
    new GFC follower.
    my FFF post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter definitely had some sad parts to it in the different books.
    Kristin @Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely remember being upset when I read that. I was like, 'How much more are we going to put Harry through?!'

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never saw it coming either. It was a huge shock indeed!

    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower.
    I remember first reading this book and it was shocking. I kept thinking they would bring him back in the next book and he wasn't dead, but we all know how that turned out.
    FF- Ghost Writer

    ReplyDelete