Friday, March 1, 2013

March TBR and February Rewind

This year I have set the same Goodreads goal as last year, which is 50 books, just in case you were wondering. I plan on smashing my goal this year. So I am making a master tbr list and will change it around every month or so and keep you guys updated here to my progress.
So without further ado here is my TBR list and the links to the books I want to read. The numbered ones are the ones that I am hoping to read this month. My list is full with notes and the dates that some books are coming out so I can prepare to read them in the future. Some of them are interchangeable with each other and I can choose to read whichever one I want. Those that are crossed out are ones that I have read already within the month. If I don't read them all they will carry over into the next month. =]
January
 
 
 
Notes:
(Falling for You by Lisa Schroeder comes out Jan. 1st, Make Plans to Buy/Read)
(Possibly reread The Host, movie comes out in theaters March 29th)
(The Mortal Instruments comes out in theaters August 23rd)
 
There is my list this month. I hope you guys cheer me on and keep me on track with my goal. I am really hoping to smash my goal this year. Link me up to your February TBR lists if you have posted one. I am really interested to know what others are wanting to read. I am hoping to continue to read a ton of books each month, so keep cheering me on to reach my goal. =]
 
Thanks for Visiting
 
Happy Reading. =]
 
-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment