Thursday, March 14, 2013

Follow Friday(33)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
  
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's Question is:
Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.
 
 
This is such an awesome question this week. At my Dad's house there is a hammock that we put up as soon as there is warm weather. I like to go out there with a big umbrella and sit there on the hammock with a good book and read. I love it especially when it is warm but shady and there is a breeze in the air. It is so relaxing to be on that hammock. Now I can't wait for warmer weather so I can go on it. I would take a picture but it isn't up yet since it is still snowing were I live. Hopefully spring is around the corner. =]
 
 
Let me know in the comments what your favorite outside spot is. =]
  
P.S.
CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.

 
Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]
-Michael

17 comments:

  1. That sounds nice! It's always too warm and unpleasant where I live to do anything outside and be comfortable. We get maybe a few weeks of nice bearable weather, then it's unbearable!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I had a hammock to lie in outdoors! I probably wouldn't ever leave !

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I would love to have a hammock to sit out and read on! That really makes me want warm weather now! Hope you have a good Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a little slice of heaven! I love reading outdoors as well but I'll have to wait til June, when all the snow is melted :)

    Old follower - Bookworm Brandee - Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh hammock sounds great! :D Old follower via GFC.
    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always fall asleep in a hammock or I fall out of them. I am not the most graceful of beings!
    Sounds lovely!
    ~Ashley (New follower!)
    http://nooksobooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd sooo love to read in a hammock!
    Happy Friday!!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Spring is around the corner for all of us. It's snowing here as well and I really don't like it. It's so wet and cold! Brrr...

    The hammock does sounds like a fun, relaxing spot to read a book.

    New follower via GFC.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I want a hammock where I can sit or lie down while reading :)

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Check my FF here: Bookworm Diaries FF #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds really great, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a hammock when I was younger! If we had one at this house and a shady area in the backyard, I probably would read outside sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already a follower! :)

    Check out my FFF Feature

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always wanted a hammock! I don't think I've ever been in one.. hmm. Another thing I don't have-snow. Hope it warms up there for you soon!

    New GFC follower.
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's still snowing where I live, too :(

    I'm not one to read outside a lot, but if I had a hammock, I might change my mind. It sounds so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hammocks put me to sleep, but any reading that's done outside is good in my book. Uh...pun intended. :) And I'm with you - bring on spring!

    Old GFC follower
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
    Here's my F&F

    ReplyDelete
  17. A hammock sounds lovely! I don't read much outside because it is too hot but a hammock in the shade...nice!

    New follower ;-)

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete