Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
Grab your current read
 
Open to a random page
 
Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT paricipants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers. =]
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
Mass Market Paperback, 1179 pages
Published 2011 by Bantam Books
 
add to goodreads
 
Here are my teasers this week:
 
“All these kings would do a deal better if they would put down their swords and listen to their mothers.”
George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords
 
“My sister has mistaken me for a mushroom. She keeps me in the dark and feeds me shit.”
George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords
 
Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday this week.
 
I am reading this to prepare for the TV series coming on March 31st. I really can't wait till it come on. I am getting more and more exciting as the days go by. Anyone else highly anticipating this?
 
 Link me up to your teasers in the comments below.
 
 
Happy Reading.
 
-Michael


2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Nice teases! Love them!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I tried to start this series but couldn't get into the first book. Maybe I should give it another try!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.

    ReplyDelete