Friday, March 8, 2013

Follow Friday(32)

 
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 
 
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
 
This week's Question is:
Q: What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?
 
I can't think of a book that my friends raved about that I didn't like but I do have some that I loved but aren't so popular.
 
 Here they are in no particular order:
(Click the covers they link to my review if you want to see what I thought of them.)
 
Hippocampus (The Atlantis Revolution #1)
 
 
The Pineville Heist

Time Slice
Let me know in the comments what you think of these three and if you would read them. Let me know what books you choose. =]
 
 
P.S.


CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.



Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]
 
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]
-Michael

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those, but I guess I should! :)
    Great answer.

    New follower via GFC!
    FF

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. all new books for me. Newest follower. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Come stop by and see my response if you have a moment... Tena's Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those, but if I should pick one I think it'll be Time Slice. It has a nice cover. :)

    New Follower via GFC
    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great question this week. I'm hearing about so many books for the first time. And yes, death to CAPTCHA. Hear, hear!

    I'm an old follower. :) I don’t know if we’ll do FF tomorrow, but we do have a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, I am the opposite. I can think of a few books and I know there's more that I am missing, that people just LOVED and I didn't.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I haven't heard of any of those books! But great way to get aquainted with new books! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    I am now also following you on GFC :)

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I haven't heard of any of these. I like the cover for The Pineville Heist. Retro.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never actually heard of any of those!

    Old follower though!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always thought Time Slice looked awesome, but I have not read it yet!

    New GFC Follower! It would be awesome if you would check out My Feature and Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of these, but I like the sound of Time Slice!
    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete