Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists.
 
Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't Yet
 
 


Let me know in the comments what series you haven't read yet that you really want to and link me up to your TTT.
 
Hope you enjoyed my list.
 
 
Thanks for Visiting
and
Happy Reading
 
-Michael 

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to read Falling Kingdoms. Under the Never Sky is one of my favorites and I really enjoyed City of Bones.

    My TTT
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-series-id-like-to-start-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Under the Never Sky and City of Bones. I agree that are just way too many great series out there!

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Bones and Wither are fantastic reads! A lot of the other ones on your list are on my TBR list as well! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should read Throne of Glass! It was one of my favorites from 2012. I recently finished shadow and bone - it's so freaking good. Under the never sky is on my list and I also can't wait to read Falling Kingdoms.

    Great list!
    Top 10 Tuesday - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under the Never Sky and Wither are on my list too! :D
    Top 10 Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete