Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday(34)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's Question is:

Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?
 
 
My guilty pleasure would have to deal with certain books in certain genres. I am a huge fan of dystopian, science fiction and some mysteries. Some examples would be Divergent by Veronica Roth, Across the Universe by Beth Revis and Ten by Gretchen McNeil. I love an awesome who done it. Mostly I always choose a book by the premise. If I don't think I would like the premise then I wouldn't want to read it.
 

Let me know in the comments what your favorite guilty pleasure is. =]

P.S.

CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.

 

Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]


Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]


-Michael

2 comments:

  1. I don't necessarily have a "guilty" pleasure. I freely admit to loving my paranormal reads! Although I did really enjoy Divergent despite it not being paranormal! Still need to read Insurgent though...

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dystopian books are definitely amazing!! I love reading them <3


    Old follower :)

    Ella
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete