Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sorry!

Hi everyone,
 
I just wanted to quickly say that I am sorry I haven't been as active as I could be.
 
I have been very stressed at work and at school, especially with Easter this past weekend.
 
It might be like this for the next couple weeks.
 
I am still reading but haven't finished anything for the month of March.
 
I will post soon my April TBR list.
 
I haven't finished anything cause I am reading A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Marin along with the 3rd season of Game of Thrones and I just started another book, Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel.
 
(P.S. I am so excited for season 3 of Game of Thrones. =] )
 
As soon as I finish I will have more reviews up.
 
It just takes me so long to read massive books. I wish I was a faster reader.
 
Once again, I apologize for the slowness, hopefully when spring gets here. I will pick up the pace again.
 
Thanks for sticking in there with me.
 
Happy Reading!!!
 
-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment