Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Ten by Gretchen McNeil


For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.

 Ten
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Publication date: 9/18/2012
Pages: 304

Synopsis:

It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.

But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.

Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off the from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?

Why I am Waiting?

Well, this book is like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None and I absolutely loved that book. So I am so excited to be able to read this book when in comes out in September. I wish I had my hands on a copy now. Really Can't Wait. =]


Happy Reading

-Michael

6 comments:

  1. This does sound like an Agatha Christie type book and I did enjoy "And Then There Were None". Adding this to my wishlist.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read Agatha Christie. I really don't know why-I saw the synopsis for And Then There Were None and really wanted to read it. With this coming out, seems like I'll have to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh that one looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really interesting!! Not sure if I'm going to check it out but it does sound great :D

    Happy reading and check out my WOW post :)
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-50-renegade.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it could be scary and I sadly can't read scary. I am a big wimp when it comes to stuff like this but I really hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your thoughts on it!

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably one of my most highly anticipated books this year!! It sounds like such an amazing book. I really liked And Then There Were None, but thought it was too old-fashioned. So, Ten should be perfect for me, since it's a modern re-telling! I seriously can't wait to read this one. I can't wait until September!!

    Fantastic pick. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete