Thursday, June 14, 2012

Follow Friday(15)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week's Question is:
 
Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad characters in a book and why?
 
 
Here is a list of my favorite dad characters:
 
Mr. Weasley, of course, I agree 100% with anyone that says him too. =]
 
Atticus Finch, awesome father and lawyer.
 
Mo(aka Mortimer) Folchart, from the Inkheart series, you can really tell how much he cares about his daughter, Meggie.
 
Ned(aka Eddard) Stark, from the Song of Ice and Fire series, even though he fathered a bastard he has been an awesome father to all the children around him.
 
I am sure there are a many more fathers in great books, I just can't think of them at this point.
 
Let me know in the comments who you choose.
 
Thanks for everyone who follow me, I will follow you back. =]
 
 
Thanks for Visiting
 
and
 
Happy Reading. =]
 
-Michael

12 comments:

  1. Aw, I listed Mr. Weasley, Atticus, and Ned too! They're great dads. :)

    Old follower! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I haven't read The Song of Fire and Ice series yet, one of these days though!
    Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Not familiar with all of them but I know the Harry Potter ones!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice of Mr. Weasley, have a happy Friday!

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. HOW did I forget about Atticus!! Argh... shame on me...
    I love your picks!

    new follower :)
    Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New Linky follower hopping on through.

    Those are all fabulous choices. I had a really hard time picking a good fatherly figure. I can't believe I didn't think of Mo from Inkspell though, he's fantastic.

    Here's my FF if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower, and agree with your choices.
    Here is my FF link http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    You should consider turning off CAPTCHA at least for these FF days, as Its so hard to do them for me, got to get my daughter to do them, and she keeps leaving, lol

    I followed with GFC AND Linky, as i did't know which you prefer. I don't know what you mean about GFC going away, its going to quit working? As the majority I follow and follow me is with that. This is not good news. As I don't even like the other ways. I never go to them, so never see anything. to me its useless, lol, well, guess i need to learn more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I officially got rid of my CAPTCHA. I didn't know I could get rid of it. I never really liked it. =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't gotten even 1 spam comment since taking of the Captcha for Armchair BEA. Not that I get a lot of traffic, although I did have some visitors from odd sources.

    I'm following through GFC. My blog is at: http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Weasley is a wonderful choice I agree as well!

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michael...I like your selections! I went totally blank with the question and so when I looked at my books I went for Alexander McCall Smith's No. 1 Ladies detective series and Mma Ramotswe'dear late father. I am following you through GFC as lucyatmax. I invite you to visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Always welcome
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almost chose Atticus Finch. He was my runner up. Thanks for the follow. Following back!

    ReplyDelete