Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists.
1) Dan Brown - All of his books in my opinion are just awesome and it has been forever since his last book. They are so thrilling and adventurous. I just love them and hope he comes out with another one soon. =]
2) Christopher Paolini- He just came out with the last book in his series. I can not wait to see what else he does and where his writing will go. I really want to see more from him.
3) Cornelia Funke- I loved her Inkheart series and I really hope she writes plenty more.
4) JK Rowling- Of course I want more from the author of Harry Potter. So hope she writes alot more.
5) Philip Pullman- His Dark Materials series was so awesome. I really hope he writes more. =]
6) Stephanie Meyer- This is only for the Host Series. I really want the sequel to come out but not sure when that is going to happen.
7) Marissa Meyer-Cinder was completely awesome, she is an awesome writer and I know she will write more and can't wait for it. =]
8) Julie Cross-Tempest is another awesome book of 2012. Can't wait for the sequel and more books from her.
9) Beth Revis-One of my all time favorite authors and I hope she writes forever.
10)Veronica Roth- Ditto with my above statement. I want tons more from Veronica
Added an Eleventh cause just thought of another one off the top of my head.
11) Suzanne Collins-She hasn't done anything after The Hunger Games and I want her to writer more brillant books. Really hope she does.
Definitely let me know in the comments authors you want to see create and write more books. Link me up in the comments. =]
Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading. =]