Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Review #6: HBO Series A Game of Thrones


Hello Bloggers,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I haven't really picked a new book to start reading yet so I really have nothing to review. So if you want to pitch any suggestions you can. =] So I will start either reviewing books I have already read or review other things. Today I have for you a review of the HBO series of A Game of Thrones. Hope you enjoy. =]

The season finale of Game of Thrones was on Sunday night. And it proved how awesome this series is. The whole series stayed true to the books. It is probably the first show or movie I have ever watched that stayed almost completely with the storyline and didn't change a thing. I love every single actor they choose they all were great. The scenery, places, and story lines that went on were fantastically stunning.  As I was watching the episodes I actually got goosebumps a few times. The show and books have such shocking moments that even though I read the book and knew what was going to happen my jaw was still dropped open wide starring at the screen can't believing what just happened. =]

If you are a fan of the books, you really have got to watch this show. I definitely plan on buying season one when it comes out on DVD and watching it again. I predict good things for this shows future and I can't wait to read Clash of Kings and then watch Season Two of this show. I just know it will be awesome. Overall I give this TV show a 5 out of 5 stars. =]

Until next time bloggers,

Happy Reading. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment