Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(9): Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6)

For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.

  • Pub. Date: November 2011
  • Publisher: Abrams, Harry N., Inc.
  • Format: Hardcover , 224pp



  • Cover ImageGreg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of.
    The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going to have to face the music, but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays?



     I have really loved these middle grade books by Jeff Kinney. His drawings and writing is so good. He is so funny and I love all the adventures that Greg Heffley goes on through out this series. =]


    Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading.


    Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer

    19 comments:

    1. Gotta say, I am not a fan of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. :/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for following :D
      A lot of people were talking about this one!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I will probably be reading this with the kids here. :)
      http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. My siblings LOVE this series! They are very excited for this one as well.

      Stop by my WoW

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, I haven't read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series yet but I hear great things about it.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi Michael! I really enjoyed visiting your awesome blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on mine!

      Cindy @ Cindy's Book Club

      ReplyDelete
    7. nice children choice! =)

      thanks for stopping by! =)


      http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Nice pick! Thanks for stopping by.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I just pre-ordered this for my daughter. If you have access to the scholastic book clubs they're selling the soft-cover version for $8. These books are so darn cute.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Haven't read any of these books but know they're pretty popular with the younger kids!

      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wow, I didn't realize this series was already so far along! I first heard about it when the movie came out. I hope you enjoy!

      ReplyDelete
    12. I don't read much MG fiction anymore, but this series does look interesting, and I love the illustrations. Great pick! :)

      Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. I have the first book. It's weird it was just sitting on my bed one day. I think one of my nieces put it there, but I started to read it, and it's kind of cute.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Ohhh, my kids are SO excited for this one! They love DoaWK! :) I hope it's great!

      ReplyDelete
    15. My friends also really like this series. I personally think they're pretty funny! Great choice :)

      ReplyDelete
    16. These look pretty funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. I don't often read middle grade, but I totally feel I need to check these out! So many people love them and the trailer for the second movie I saw looked awesome (also, still need to watch the movies!).

      ReplyDelete
    18. They're on number six? I thought there were more...I didn't particularly enjoy this series. Ever. But hope you enjoy it!

      ReplyDelete
    19. I've never read the Whimpy Kid series. Heard good things though! Great WoW!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      ReplyDelete