Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fall TV Previews: Shows I Can't Wait For.

Hi everyone,
 
 
Here is a list of some awesome videos of  TV's fall line up that I can't wait to watch.
 
 
These previews are shows that I think you need to watch in the fall.
 
 
I went through all of them and these are my picks for the next television season.
 
 
All of these look really good so go check them out.
 
 
Without further to do, here they are:
 
 
ABC:
 
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
 
Marvels Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.
 
The Goldbergs
 
Super Fun Night
 
 
CBS:
 
Hostages
 
Mom
 
 
NBC:
 
The Black List
 
Dracula
 
Ironside
 
The Michael J. Fox Show
 
Sean Saves the World
 
Fox:
 
Almost Human
 
Sleepy Hollow
 
Dads
 
CW:
 
The Tomorrow People
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed all of these previews.
 
 
 
I know that there are a lot of them but I am the type of person that wants to stay informed and all of these are my picks for the upcoming season.
 
 
 
Let me know in the comments which Fall TV show you are most looking forward to.
 
 
 
Thanks for Visiting
 
 
 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment