Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Inferno by Dan Brown

 
For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.
 
Inferno
 
Synopsis:
 
In his international blockbusters The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, and The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown masterfully fused history, art, codes, and symbols. In this riveting new thriller, Brown returns to his element and has crafted his highest-stakes novel to date. In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology, Robert Langdon, is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.

Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.
 
Why I am Waiting:
 
Dan Brown is one of my all time favorite authors. I love is Robert Langdon series and this one just sounds awesome. I can't wait for it and it has been forever since he has written a book. Getting really excited about this. =]

Not much info is release yet about it, so I can't wait to find out more. =]


Link me up in the comments to your WoW pick. =]


Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading.


-Michael

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one before. Sounds interesting. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite liked the movies but I tried reading 'The Symbol' and somehow never got past the first chapter! I should probably try that one again before thinking about this one! Here's my WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Never read any of his books, but I have heard lots about them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Wow! I didn't know Dan Brown was even coming up with a 4th Robert Langdon story! That is awesome :D I still have some catching up to do with this series but still pumped about this one! Thanks for spotlighting it & bringing it to my attention! Great choice :)

    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even realize he was coming out with a new book. I'm way behind the times. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Dan Brown but not sure I have time to fit this one into my reading schedule. *sigh*

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete