Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists.
Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
Okay I don't have that many goals for 2013 but I am gonna try to get 10. =]
1) Read 50 Books.
2) Read all books that have a movie coming out based on it before the movie comes out.
3) Try to go to at least one bookish event.
Try to read all the books on my shelf before buying more. ( I already broke this one, so I will need some encouragment) Changing this to--Get through my current TBR list before buying more books.
5) Try to read/finish book series that are more than a year old.
6) Read an Anthology.
7) Read at least one classic.
8) Get more organized with my books and blogging. (i.e. a schedule of posts and what I want to read)
9) Create an official review policy for my blog. ( I really have been meaning to do this.)
10) Try to find more memes and bloggish stuff to get involved in. (i.e. Blog Tours, Guest Posts, Interviews and other memes and challenges)
Wow those goals came more easily then I thought they would.
Let me know in the comments what your goals are and link me up to your TTT.
Also let me know of any advice you might have to give me for me to be able to reach my goals. =]
Hope you enjoyed my list.
Thanks for Visiting