Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday(14)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's Question is:
 
Q: Activity! Dreamcast your current read.
 
This one is kind of hard for me because I never am good at casting books but this is going to be my attempt. =]
 
Currently I am reading Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder and I am almost half-way through.
 
 
Dream Cast:
 
Brooklyn:
 
Jane Levy from Suburgatory
 
Nico:
Cameron Monaghan from Shameless
 
Both of them are great actors and would do a great job portraying the characters from the book.
 
Happy Follow Friday.
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Reading. =]
 
-Michael

11 comments:

  1. I haven’t read this book but great casting!

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-25th-may.html

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at this game too! Really hate it. I always rather seen a newbie actor to play because then their role will be cemented in my head as the book character rather than their previous work.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'm not familiar with this book. Great casting, though! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this, but I'll check it out. Cameron has the perfect brooding teenage boy look down.

    Old follower.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-27-and-tgif-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it but the casting sounds great..

    Old Follower

    Thanks for visiting my FF post here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suck at picking actors, but hey, we've made it :)
    New GFC follower. Have a great weekend!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with this one either. I'll have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read this book too, gosh all these books and then me. I call my self a book blogger, I need to read more. Love your cast pics cute:) Thanks for stopping by my blog for the follow. I'm a new follower via GFC!
    Thanks
    Krista
    Book Review Club

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I'd like to read Chasing Brooklyn. I haven't seen those actors before but they look great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cameron is handsome!
    Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by, following back. Great picks even though I don't know the book. As for mine I enjoy both Kenyon's adult series and the CON series.

    ReplyDelete