Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Glow (Sky Chasers Series #1)


My Teaser:

"You are so naive." Felicity laughed scornfully. "Don't you see what people are? They're animals. Every one of them."  "Felicity." Waverly grabbed hold of the girl's hand and squeezed hard enough to hurt, unitl Felicity lifted her eyes to Waverly's. "We're animals, too. We can fight back." Felicity yanked her had away. "You idiot. It doesn't matter how hard you fight."
"It matters to me", Waverly said quietly.
"So fight, then," Felicity spat over her shoulder.
Waverly stood up, fists clenched. "I will."

This book is really good so far. I really can't wait to find out what happens.
I received the Audiobook for a fair and honest review from Macmillan Audio. It is really creative and intriguing especially with two voices going back and forth. =]
Leave me a link to your teaser tuesday in the comments and I will come visit yours. =]

Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading. =]

-Michael

7 comments:

  1. I liked Glow when I read it too. I had both the book and audiobook. I can't wait for the sequel.

    My teasers are from Fair Game by Patricia Briggs and Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! Haven't heard of this one! Hope Waverly kicks Felicity's butt! She doesn't sound very nice!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! I'm definitely one of those people who fights, even if I know I will lose!


    Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. The cover is great, too.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I really enjoyed Glow too. Can't wait for more by this author.

    ReplyDelete