Thursday, March 15, 2012

Game of Thrones- Season 2

Last year I read Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin alongside watching the HBO Series. That is exactly what I am going to do this year. I so can not wait for Season 2 to start on April 1st.
Here is my review of Game of Thrones that I posted last year. (Keep in mind that this review was when I first started and I wasn't very good at it.)


So I just wanted to share a trailer for this upcoming season. =]



If you haven't read these books or watched the series. Definitely check them out. Game of Thrones Season 1 just came out on Blue Ray and DVD and the books are available at really any bookstores.

Let me know your thoughts on Game of Thrones in the comments and if you are as excited as I am for Season 2.


Thanks for Visiting and Happy Reading. =]
-Michael

3 comments:

  1. Great post Michael! I'm eager for Season 2 to begin as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the TV show, but I'll wait until all the books are out before reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this series. Can't wait for April 1st!

    ReplyDelete