Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow Friday(12)



FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80
Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's Question is:
Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

I have to pick two books for this question, which is such a good question by the way.
I would have to pick Divergent and Across the Universe. Two of my favorite books from 2011.

Divergent (B&N Exclusive Edition)

Across the Universe (Across the Universe Series #1)

These books have totally awesome plots and would make amazing movies. I could no way pick the casts for these movies. I would leave that up to the professionals because I know that they would pick the perfect people to play the parts.
This was a really great question for this weeks Follow Friday.
Leave me a comment with a link to your FF.
I will follow you back once I get home from work. =]
 
Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading. =]
 
-Michael

10 comments:

  1. Those are 2 excellent choices - I was thinking Divergent too but ended up choosing something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare on the big screen!

    Old follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked Divergent too, but I'd like to see how Hunger Games comes out before I suggest it. I'd hate to be disappointed (though Hunger Games looks AMAZING!).

    New Follower :)

    TGIF & FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible with picking the cast for fave characters too. Totally skipped that step in my Follow!

    Here's my Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I'm not a huge fan of neither of these books, I am SURE they would make fabulous movies. Divergent is action-packed page turner, and Across the Universe... come on, STARS. SPACE. Can't do no wrong with that.

    New follower. :)

    Here's my FF. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG yesssss completely agree!! Especially Divergent, so excited for Insurgent!

    Great post, new follower:D

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog :D Haven't read those yet but I will get around to it.

    New follower on all the ones you have.

    Here is my FF :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know I haven't read any of these books, I know, I suck. but I plan to di so! I'm sure it's a nice choice.

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see Across the Universe on the big screen. It would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these books too..:)

    new follower-GFC and Linky-Avry15
    You have a nice blog!:)

    Here's my ff:http://bookshelfconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/03/feauture-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete