Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel

 
For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.
 
The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series #7)
Hardcover, 224 pages
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Amulet Books
 
Synopsis:
 
Love is in the air—but what does that mean for Greg Heffley?

A Valentine’s Day dance at Greg’s middle school has turned his world upside down. As Greg scrambles to find a date, he’s worried he’ll be left out in the cold on the big night. His best friend, Rowley, doesn’t have any prospects either, but that’s a small consolation.

An unexpected twist gives Greg a partner for the dance and leaves Rowley the odd man out. But a lot can happen in one night, and in the end, you never know who’s going to be lucky in love.
 
 
Why I am Waiting:
 
These books, by a really talented writer and drawer are just brillant and absolutely hysterical. I think everyone should read them especially children because I think they encourage reading. They will certainly not bore anyone especially the parents. Get these books and read them along with your children or just buy them for yourself because I think they are really that good.
 
 
Link me up in the comments to your WoW pick. =]
 
Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading.
 
-Michael


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, but my daughter loved them. I might end up reading them with my son (if I can get him to sit still for five minutes lol).

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series, but it's my nephew's favorite.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of students who are sure to be waiting for this, on Wednesday, and all other days ending in "y."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Great book! My students were obsessed with this series. :))

    Here's my WOW!

    xo,
    JL
    Between the Bind

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with a Wimpy Kid book. :-)
    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason your comment section on your site isn't letting me comment. Great WoW pick. It looks like a really good murder mystery novel. Thanks for sharing. =]

      Delete