Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ebook Deals.

Here are some awesome ebook deals I have found this week. If you want one buy them fast because they are only that price for a limited time. =]


Enclave (Razorland, #1)

Storm (Elemental, #1)


All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Mockingbirds (The Mockingbirds, #1)

Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles, #1)

That is it for now. =]

Hope you guys enjoy reading all of these awesome ebooks.

Thanks for Visiting

Happy Reading



  1. I'm going to pick some of these up! Thanks for the heads up.

    (I stopped in from Follow Friday - Congrats on being a feature! old follower here)

    My FF

  2. I hope I am on the correct comment page. I am with FF and really like your site. I tried using the bookshelf theme when I was with Blogger, but could never get it to work for me. I should have known you then.

    I follow all and I am following you.