Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ebook Deals.

Here are some awesome ebook deals I have found this week. If you want one buy them fast because they are only that price for a limited time. =]


$2.99

Enclave (Razorland, #1)

Storm (Elemental, #1)

Scarlet

All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Mockingbirds (The Mockingbirds, #1)

Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles, #1)


That is it for now. =]

Hope you guys enjoy reading all of these awesome ebooks.

Thanks for Visiting

Happy Reading

-Michael

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to pick some of these up! Thanks for the heads up.

    (I stopped in from Follow Friday - Congrats on being a feature! old follower here)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am on the correct comment page. I am with FF and really like your site. I tried using the bookshelf theme when I was with Blogger, but could never get it to work for me. I should have known you then.

    I follow all and I am following you.

    http://kid-lit-reviews.com/follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete