Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore




For those of you who don't know "Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to let others know which book you are anticipating and can't wait til it comes out to read it.



Here is what I am waiting for this Wednesday:



The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies Series #3)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Publication date: 8/21/2012
Pages: 416

It all began with nine. Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorians—who scattered on Earth and went into hiding. They look like ordinary teenagers, but they have extraordinary skills. The Mogadorians killed Number One, Number Two, and Number Three. They tried to kill Number Four ... and failed.
Number Four (aka John Smith) has now teamed up with Number Nine, while Six has gone off to find the others. With the Mogadorians hot on their trail and time running out, they must find a way to come together, before it's too late. Power in numbers will save them all.


Why I am Waiting:
I know that this is far away and coming out in the summer but I just can't wait for it. I didn't know they revealed the cover and it looks really awesome. Hope you guys can't wait as much as I can't. Let me know in the comments what you are waiting for. =]



Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading. =]

-Michael

6 comments:

  1. Great choice! I am so excited for The Rise of Nine! I love this series and I can't wait to read what will happen next!


    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the second novel in the series, but I think I will continue reading the series once the third novel is published! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have I Am Number Four sitting here and still haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I really should fix that. Anyway, great pick. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this book- sounds very different and I enjoy the cover!

    My WOW: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read these books. Hope you enjoy this one once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete