Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT paricipants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers. =]
 Fuse (Pure, #2)
Fuse by Julianna Baggott (Pure Trilogy #2)
Hardcover, 463 pages
Expected publication: February 19th 2013 by Grand Central Publishing
 
add to goodreads
 
Here are my teaser this week:
 
“He thinks of Pressia, waiting by the smokestack for Bradwell. Would she have waited for El Capitan? Would he and Helmud have been worth it? I think it might matter what people think of me. El Capitan says. It might.
He stares out the hole in the roof. What's snow and what's ash? Both are gray and light and whirling. He can't tell the difference from here."
 
Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday this week.
 
I am reading this now and it is so good. I hopefully will finish it later this week and will have a review up soon. Fuse comes out today so go get your hands on a copy. And if you haven't read Pure yet you really have to. =]
 
 Link me up to your teasers in the comments below.
 
 
Happy Reading.
 
-Michael

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice tease!! Very descriptive!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering where he is and why he's in a place with a hole in the roof. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from TEN TINY BREATHS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this teaser a lot! I want to read this book too.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete