Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow Friday(30)

Gain New Blog Followers
 
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
 
This week's Question is:
 
 
Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?

I would have to go with Voldemort and Bellatrix also because they are such great villains, you love to hate them.
President Snow from The Hunger Games is another great villain, you can't believe that he would support the Hunger Games and hate Katniss so much.
I am sure there are a ton more villains that I just can't think of right now.
So link me up to yours.


P.S.

CAPTCHA: If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alison's CAPTCHA Eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.


Link me up to your Follow Friday's and I will be sure to follow you back. =]

 Also Don't Forget to Enter my Two ARC's Giveaway of Tempest by Julie Cross and The Fox Inheritance by Mary Pearson.
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Friday =]


-Michael

7 comments:

  1. Great choices for the villain, I had Belatrix in mind but went with two others!

    New Follower :)

    http://lunarhavenrd.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    Many Thanks,
    Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I forgot about President Snow.

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never read that trilogy. But he seems like a douche you want to hate!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo President Snow is a great answer! Good call ;-) Thanks for following my blog, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellatrix and Voldy are totally villainous characters! Also, I think Umbridge is just as scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of that triology, will have to check it out!!

    Have urself a great weekend!!

    Follow my new Tour Blog below :)

    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree with Bellatrix! She's one of my favorite villains--even more so in the movies.

    ReplyDelete