Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book Trailer Thursday

I have done this a few times in the past but Book Trailer Thursday is just what it sounds like. Below are a few trailers I have found this week relating to book I really can't wait to read. Hope you enjoy the trailers I post. =]

Publisher: HarperTeen
Coming Out: 8/21/12

Publisher: HarperTeen
Came Out: 7/24/12


Publisher: HarperTeen
Came Out: 7/10/12

Publisher: Bloomsbury Kids
Came Out: 8/7/12


Hope you enjoyed the Trailers.

Happy Reading.

Thanks for Visiting

-Michael

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I just went to heaven after watching all of these! Still have to read Something Strange and Deadly, but wow...first time watching the trailer and it definitely blew me away! Also really liked Insignia's trailer. Way coooooool!!! <3333 Thanks for sharing these, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read and reviewed The Rise of Nine! The flash-player wasn't working on my computer (darn it, dad!) but I'm pretty sure they were all amazing. Thanks for such a cool meme!

    A Splatter of Ink

    (Hey. Hey you! Do you like poetry? Do you like poetry contests? Do you like poetry where you can win some awesometastic books? A Splatter of Ink is hosting their first poetry contest! Click here for more information!)

    ReplyDelete