Thursday, July 19, 2012

Book Trailer Thursday--The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse and Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

Hi Guys,

Here are two awesome book trailers. I am highly anticipating theses two books. I really can not wait to buy them and read them. They both sound so amazing and exciting. If you follow me on Twitter you know I am entering practically ever contest to try and win both of these awesome reads. Okay, enough talking, lets get to the trailers:

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
Publication date: 7/10/2012
Pages: 384
The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)


Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Publication date: 7/10/2012
Pages: 480

 Seraphina



Hope you enjoyed these book trailers and if you haven't added the to your Goodreads yet, you now have. =]

Happy Reading.

Thanks for Visiting. =]

-Michael

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Forsaken right now- it's good. I started Seraphina, but I just wasn't in the mood for it. It wasn't bad, I just don't feel like reading it right now- kind of like Tiger Lily. I love the concept of both books- and what I read was great. But, just not in the mood and I hate forcing myself to read books just for the sake of reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read both and they were interesting! I agree about needing to be in the mood for Seraphina. Otherwise it can be a tedious read. DEFINITELY want a dictionary next to you while you read it, lol. It's a great book though. I enjoyed them both. Hope you get a chance to read them soon! :0)

    ReplyDelete