Monday, January 9, 2012

0.99 Cent Ebooks.

Just wanted to share with you guys some 0.99 cent ebooks that I found. Steal these up fast because I don't know how long they will be 0.99 cents. =]

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1)

Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Hereafter

Destined by Jessie Harrell
Destined

Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daimon: A Prequel to Half-Blood

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
The Unidentified


These are all the .99 cent ebooks I found and bought this week. Hope you guys can steal these up for yourselves too. =]

Happy Reading =]

-Michael

3 comments:

  1. You rock! I already had Unearthly and Hereafter[which I got on sale last month] but I have had my eye on Destined and just bought it. Thanks for posting this!

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God thank you so much for the head's up! Now I can get these without having to splurge, and maybe my mom will buy these for me! I could hug you right now! Thanks SOOOO much! I'm having a happy attack right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was considering Unearthly, but then I bought a hard copy. I'll have to check out the other books. Waterfall from the River of Time Series is also 99 cents right now. I haven't read it, but it seems to be popular.

    ReplyDelete