Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox(10)




Hi everyone,

I got a very light IMM this week. I only got one book. I bought it because a few weeks ago I won the sequel to this series and it looked so good that I had to buy the first one right away and read it.

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature/meme/video hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is where you tell everyone what you got this week book wise in your mailbox or whatever. =]

This week I got...

Cover Image

Books Mentioned:
 by Mary E. Pearson


So far this book is really good and interesting. Once I finish it I can't wait to read the next one which is The Fox Inheritance.
Let me know it the comments what you got this week.


Thanks for Visiting and Happy Reading


Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer

4 comments:

  1. I've been really wanting to read the Adoration of Jenna Fox so i hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such wonderful things about this book really excited to check it out for myself. Hope to read a review of it from you :)
    My IMM:http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I never got around to finishing The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I should really give it another try though because I have heard such wonderful things about it. Hope you enjoy the series!

    Here's my My IMM
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've heard good things about this book. Hope you enjoy it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete